Post Op Instructions – Pola Take Home Trays
Instructions: Pola Take Home Trays
How to use your Pola take home trays:
- Brush and floss teeth.
- Take the syringe out of the kit. Remove the cap and insert a tip by twisting it securely onto the syringe.
- Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray for all the teeth undergoing treatment.
- Place the tray into your mouth, over your teeth.
- Some of the gel may ooze out over the tray and onto your surrounding gums and tissue. Wipe away this excess gel with a tissue or dry soft brush.
- Wear the trays for 30 minutes, twice a day, unless otherwise instructed by our team.
- After treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray and mouth with lukewarm water.
- Brush teeth.
- Repeat steps 1-8 daily until all of the gel is used.
For effective results:
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during treatment.
- Do not smoke immediately after treatment – wait for at least two hours.
- Foods and drinks containing strong colors should be avoided for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- Use gel at room temperature.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Do not use gel after expiration date.
- To be used under the supervision of a dentist.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women or children under 14 years old.
- Patients with a history of chemical allergies are advised to carry out allergy testing by a specialist before using these products
- Discontinue use if any unusual sensitivity or reactions occur and call our office at (513) 245-2200.
- Do not inject Pola gel into the body.
- CAUTION: FEDERAL LAW RESTRICTS THIS DEVICE TO SALE BY OR ON THE ORDER OF A DENTIST.
- MSDS available at www.sdi.com.au.
*Whitening is not a once on a lifetime event – your results will fade over time. How long whitening lasts varies between each individual and depends on a number of factors, including: age, starting tooth shade, history of trauma to teeth, diet, oral hygiene, and smoking.
*We recommend maintaining your whitening results with a touch up syringe once every 6 months. Whitening is most effective after having your teeth professionally cleaned, and regular maintenance requires less work and less material.