Total Dentistry Price List
Wondering how much your dental treatment will cost at our Cincinnati dental office? Below is a price list of the most common procedures performed in our office.
When using this price list for reference, we ask that you keep in mind the following:
- Sometimes in order to fix a problem, multiple procedures are necessary. For example, if you have a toothache it will generally require a Root Canal, Post and Core and a Crown to fix.
- While this price list is helpful in knowing our fees, it is impossible for us to tell you over the phone how much your treatment will cost without seeing you and diagnosing your individual situation.
- These prices do not take into account any dental insurance coverage you may have.
- Members of our Dental Savings Plan will receive additional discounts off of these prices.
- You can compare our prices to the average prices being charged for dental services in the Cincinnati area by going to https://www.fairhealthconsumer.org/. This is a non-profit organization that allows you to enter your zip code and the ADA code of the service that you need to see the price being charged by the majority of dentists in your area for that service. On the site when it asks, “Are you insured”, we encourage you to select “no” even if you do have dental insurance. This is for 2 reasons: 1.) By selecting “no” you will see the full price being charged, before insurance coverage,which will give you an apples-to-apples comparison to our prices below. 2.) If you select “yes” it will give you a price that factors in what the average dental plan will pay for that service, which can be highly misleading, as dental insurance policies vary greatly.